Monday, April 8, 2013

My Favorite Coffee Cake - Gluten-Free Version

This is one good coffee cake!   Thanks to Cathy at The Dutch Bakers Daughter.

The coffee cake was made using a gluten free cake mix, a sugar-free pudding mix and reduced the amount of filling and glaze.

Basically follow the instructions on the cake mix box for mixing and baking, but include the additional ingredient list for the recipe. 

This is a large loaf cake, so it will take from 60 to 70 minutes to cook completely.

I baked it at 350F, but should have reduced the the temp to 325F, for gluten-free baking, so the crust didn’t brown so much.

Cathy's “My Favorite Coffee Cake

Cathy's My Favorite Coffee Cake

ingredients

Cathy's My Favorite Coffee Cake - ingredients

preparation

Cathy's  My Favorite Coffee Cake - half way

Cathy's My Favorite Coffee Cake

Just out of the oven

Cathy's Favorite Coffee Cake - just out of oven

Drizzled

Cathy's  My Favorite Coffee Cake - ready

Sampling ………. Delicious!

Cathy's My Favorite Coffee Cake - enjoying a piece

As made, allowing 16 servings

Nutrition (per serving): 281 calories, 10.3g total fat, 2.8g monounsaturated fat, 1.4g polyunsaturated fat, 0g trans fatty acids, 0g trans-monoenoic fatty acids, <1g linoleic acid, 5.3g saturated fat, 70.8mg cholesterol, 324.3mg sodium, 33.8mg calcium, 31.1mg potassium, 8mcg folate, 81.5mg phosphorus, 1.3mg phytosterols, <1mcg lycopene, 4.2mcg selenium, <1mg thiamin, <1mcg vitamin b12, <1mg vitamin b6, <1mg vitamin c, 4.8IU vitamin d, <1mg zinc, 43.8g carbohydrates, <1g fiber, 43.6g net carbohydrates, 25.3g sugar, <1g fructose, <1g galactose, <1g glucose, <1g lactose, <1g maltose, <1g sucrose, <1mg stigmasterol, 2.9g protein.

Original recipe: My Favorite Coffee Cake


© 2013 http://retiredwithnoregrets.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment